html>

Profile

Ngjiajun My BIG NAME!
My name's Jiajun and 18 This Year Graduated From Ite CW Now waiting for NS WOOTS.
I love Being Positve And No Negative In my mind..
That why Having a Positive Mindet, Positive thinking, Give you Happiness And Success!! :D.
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me and now I'm really getting tired of it. I just wanna put everything down and let go..

Music

My Favourite Music! =)
>
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

please don't go away
Nov 22, 2010


Yo! Guys I Am Back For Blogging! Lazy to Blog! :DDD Hmmm Well All This Time Alot Of Thing Happen!Friends, Family, Relatioship. Dint Know all These Thing Happen So Much So Fast Until I Dont Dare To Think! Sad To Said In The First Place Its will Not Happen At All Or Even At First! a Gap Between All Of Us! But Now I Know soon Or Later It will Face This Problem Or even Worst! Now Might Well Face It Better then Regreting, Saying Its Easy But giving Up Its Hard! I Know That what I Really Do, Its Really Affect All the Things Around Me! Friends Money Or Even Family But Now Its Family Its Getting Better! communication Make Us Fail A Part! Maybe you Are Right They Are Really Not That ready Yet! sometime Its Really Making Me Giving Up! But Just Think Of It Hmmm does It Really going to Works? Today I Maybe Be Giving Up but Rest Of My Life What I do Sure Giving Up! And One Thing whatEver you do Just Follow Ur Heart And In Life there Its No right Or wrong Just Follow Ur Heart!! Just Believe In It, Just Understanding It! Sad To Said None Of You Really Get It! well Time Goes By I Will Just Be there for all Of You. Well Few More Days going to Finish My School! And Head To RP! Hope I Really Can Get In! If Cant NSS!!! ARGGG It, Just Understanding It! Sad To Said None Of You Really Get It! well Time Goes By I Will Just Be there for all Of You. Well Few More Days going to Finish My School! And Head To RP! Hope I Really Can Get In! If Cant NSS!!! ARGGG
15:57

Tagbox



Affiliates

Tom Ace Shan SHan Christina Karmin Vivian Jing Ting Chinyi Germaine Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010February 2010March 2010April 2010May 2010June 2010August 2010November 2010
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three